Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To the North Pole

Lori and Pam picked me up at Ironwood (#5 & Steveston) and we picked up Maureen in Surrey.  Found several traditional and puzzle caches in North Surrey.  Dropped off Maureen Nd Pam to look after Maureen's grandson until a parent got home.  Lori and I had lunch at White Spot on Scott Rd.

After stopping at her house, we headed through the tunnel in the HOV lane.  What a difference - you miss all the merging.  Picked up my car and we all converged on Garry Point in Steveston at 4:30 where sweetmarie was waiting.  Lori kayaked over to the lighthouse to sign the log for the North Pole.  When she came back for water and nuts, i got really tired and headed home with some halibut & chips.  Lori continued down Shady Island to sign a few more logs for the others.  They moved the vehicles down to the weir to wait for her - she didn't finish until about 7.  I never would have lasted that long.

My leg started hurting again but I took some Tylenol right away and it settled down.



No comments: