Sunday, June 16, 2013

Haircut

Friday was a busy day.  Stopped at VanCity when I realized I had no cash at all.  Also got some U.S. money to pay for a package and wine in Point Roberts this week.  Finally got a haircut.  It was the longest in years.  Mae was excited by the curls and wave at the back.  I was happy to have a cooler head.

Bought a bag of  groceries at IGA.  My manager came charging up the stairs behind me, grabbed the bag and left it at my door.

Had a long nap and then Moira called to ask me to go for dinner at the White Spot.  It is their 85th anniversary and they have a menu of oldies.  Chose Chicken Pick'ns.  The batter brought back memories.  I would have that and my Mother would eat Chicken in the Straw.  Remember kneeling in the back seat to reach the tray.

No comments: