Monday, November 5, 2012

Quiet day

Didn't do much today. They wake me at 5:30 to draw blood from my port. Vitals are checked around 7. Someone comes to change the bed while I wash in the bathroom. Improvement from early days of bed baths. Meals are 7, 1 and 6. I asked for vegetarian to get smaller selections but asked to go to normal tomorrow. Nothing to drink with dinner. Must have missed it on the form. Pam and Lori have been taking good care of me. Lori brings the Province and a latte when I feel like one. Louise has been bringing in the Sun most days. Their visits always make me feel better. Andrea works here so pops in every day for a visit and to see what I need - toothbrush, TV... Matt usually makes it in. Today he brought a wonderful cup of tea. The old plastic mugs here stink of soup and coffee so the hot water takes on the flavours.

No comments: