Friday, November 23, 2012

Home!

Knew this morning that I had to get out of that place.  I was too young and too fit.  I started my campaign early.   Spent the day in the lounge looking as fit as I could.

The physio took me up and down the stairs a couple of times and had me sit in the lounge so she could watch me.  The nurse practitioner went over my chart with me and finally called the doctor I saw yesterday.  He said to let me go!

Pru came to spring me.  The stairs at home were fine.  I've been sitting here, sipping tea and enjoying Karen's banana loaf.  Not too hungry.  Lunch was actually a nice piece of roast chicken.  Dinner was either salmon or tuna sandwiches - yuck!

Feeling pretty good.  My little tumour is painful but hopefully the new drug will shrink it.

A walker is waiting at the Red Cross in Richmond.  I will only use it while walking to give me something to lean on if I'm short of breathe.

No comments: