Friday, April 27, 2012

Lynnwood

Picked up my tax form from Matt's work.  Andrea did it for me.  Owe $2,000.  Made it to Mary Pack in time for my pool class.  The time went quickly and I could keep up most of the time.

Home to drop off my wet bathing suit.  Mailed the taxes and headed south.

There were hardly any cars at the border.  Stopped for some lunch and then found a cache starting with X to complete my Washington alphabet.  Won't go for the final as it is a 3-hour walk.

Started feeling unwell and my ribs were aching.  Bought some antacid stuff and checked in to my hotel at about 5:30.  Rested for a bit and then went out for some soup.  Came back and lay down to watch TV and doze.  I think I was just overtired.  Glad I didn't do any shopping.  Avoiding rush hour traffic was probably a good choice.

No comments: