Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another year

Well, I made it another year.  I am now 63 and a couple of oncologists predicted that I would be dead in a couple of years when I was 44.  Glad to prove them wrong.

Arrived an hour early for physio so went to Starbucks and read the paper on my iPad.  Had a good workout and signed up for more pool excercises.  Four weeks every Wednesday and Friday morning.

Picked up Jane and she took me to the Five Guys for a hamburger.  It is really good but there aren't many of them yet.  We went back home and played with her computer and Kobo.

Picked up a couple of books and a bottle of wine in Point Roberts.  Decided on fish & chips from Pajo's for dinner.  When I mentioned my birthday, he gave me my money back and said there was a coupon as long as I had proof.  Flashed my driver's licence and came home with a free meal.  Not bad!


No comments: