Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last BCTLA meeting

Picked up Moira and we stopped for Starbucks on the way to the BCTF building.  We attended the Spring Chapter Council and AGM of BCTLA.  I am retiring this year after several decades of work.  Think it is time.  I used to be the only one who could do the web stuff but now there are many who know more than I do.  I'm also getting tired and don't want any responsibilities other than medical & geocaching. 

Sad to leave the people and to know that I probably will never see some of them again.

Found a new cache at the north end of Penticton St., overlooking the port.  Tried for a couple of others at the PNE and one at Children's but couldn't get parked anywhere near.  Racing started today and the lots were controlled.

Went to Richmond for Chinese take-out. 

No comments: