Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What day is it?

What a weird day!  I thought I had three things to do.  I started for the dentist at 10:45 but they called to say they were behind and couldn't take an impression for a new plate today.  I did get them to let me come in for the repaired one.  

Was looking for a quick lunch but couldn't get parked near anything interesting.  Gave up and went to the food fair at Cambie & 12th.

Was sitting patiently reading my KOBO at Mary Pack when my OT came out to find 2 of us.  I must have made the mistake when writing it down.  My appointment is Tuesday.

Did some shopping at London Drugs & then went home for a bit.  Arrived at the Flamingo House for a banquet at 5 to find that it is on Thursday.  Of course it is since Thursday is March 8th - International Women's Day.  Once again, it me who put it on the wrong day.

Retreated to the safety of my apartment!

No comments: