Saturday, March 24, 2012

Odd day

Out to Point Roberts to pick up 3 boxes from Amazon today.  Got a neat cushion for my iPad & Kobo.  I've been using it since I got home.  Stopped at Thrifty's for some groceries.

Realized after I'd been home for a while that I left my iPhone charging in the car.  Decided to go out again and do some shopping I realized I had lost the bag with my Kobo & car keys.  After searching everywhere a few times, I went down to the car.  The bag was hanging on the door handle on the 2nd floor. Honest neighbours!

Checked out the new iPad 3 in the Apple store.  The clerk said I should only by the WiFi version since I had an iPhone that will tether with it.  I checked with the Telus store and getting the online version connected will cost $5 for just minimal use.  It does look like tethering might be the way to go.


No comments: