Sunday, March 25, 2012

Traveller's Rest Stop/BCGA Coin Pickup

Lori's husband dropped her off here and we headed for an event near Lougheed Mall in Burnaby.  We found a cache close to it to kill time as we were a bit early.  There were a lot of familiar faces and we were able to get some hints for a couple of our DNFs.  I dropped off a couple of coins and bought a new one and a pin.  Also picked up an order of containers from World Geocaching.  Thought I'd have them so I can replace damaged caches I find.

We headed for New Westminster and found a multi that had eluded us on Thursday and then to Kerr & Marine to find a Puzzle.  Another cacher had been looking for quite a bit so he was glad of our new clue.  I had to drop Lori off at Renfrew & Hastings for dinner (& Giants game) so we stopped at Trout Lake and she scrambled under the bridge for another.  Five finds when we really only expected one!


No comments: