Friday, March 2, 2012

Dental woes

Started off to pick up stuff at Amanda's school in Richmond.  Was enjoying my Starbucks lattte & oat fudge bar but disaster struck in the middle of the Oak St bridge.  My lower partial plate broke in half and was all stuck in the bar.

Got to the school and called my dentist.  She wasn't in today but her father would see me.  Picked up the packages and cancelled geocaching with Pam.  

They took an impression of my top teeth but the plate still fit on an old impression.  They sent it off to the lab to see if it could be fixed.  I got a call a couple of hours later to say it would be ready on Monday.  I'll still get a new one made as this one is obviously on it's last legs.  Soft food for a few day.

Picked up groceries at Granville Island & Safeway so I could cook.  I have an app on my iPhone with all my favourite recipes that will make a shopping list.  Put a stew in the crock pot for 9 hours and just squeezed 8 servings in the freezer.

 

No comments: