Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ups and downs

The day started out well.  I found 5 caches in Queensborough.  Couldn't find the one under a dock as you had to scramble under.  Terrain not a 1.5 for me!  Pam suggested meeting in North Delta to log the final of a challenge cache.

Stopped at Staples on Marine Way to buy ink cartridges for my printer - again!  Saw some criticism of this model on the internet and the salesman agreed.  I was looking at a sale model but he convinced me to get a more expensive one.  They didn't have one in stock so I got an even better one at the cheaper one's price.  Now I hauled it up I have to measure to see if it fits and I am still not sure if it prints emails.  Tomorrow!

Lucas called and said to come to Pru's to watch the Lions & have dinner.  The game was nearly over when Judy arrived.  She was standing between me and the TV and telling a loud story.  I said I wanted to watch the game and she got out of the way but kept talking.  She then told me I could watch but didn't need to hear.  Instead of getting into a fight in front of her daughter I just left.  I was starving by the time I got some dinner.  Luckily I still had some salad in the fridge.  I try to deal with being sick by not getting involved with such drama.  I was tired, hungry and sore from getting the printer up the stairs.  Just too much!

No comments: