Friday, September 9, 2011

Cancer Agency

Busy day today.  Picked up my prescription at Fairmont and then went to the Agency.  Started with bloodwork  on the 6th floor, then a CT-Scan on the 3rd.  The tech was a parent at Weir and recognized me.  It was a more comprehensive scan than usual and included several pictures of my head.  Didn't hear anyone saying "oh oh".  Then down to the 2nd floor for my shot.  I arrived really early in the hope they would just take me and it worked.  Once the nurse found my chart, she gave me the injection.  The orders didn't match the dosage in the prescription.  I've had that happen before and talked her into giving it to me anyway.  It will probably be the last time for this drug.

Just needed to get outside, so went to Steveston for fish & chips at Pajos.  Sat on the beach for a while and then found a nearby cache.

Fell asleep when I got home and am not staying up for all the news.

No comments: