Monday, September 12, 2011

Last market day

Had a good sleep so headed to the last Ladner Market of the year.  Found parking right at one end and took my shopping cart to avoid carrying too much.  Met 3 friends along the way.  Ate a bbq halibut burger with a mix of oranges, pineapple & melon on top.  Filled up the cart and headed straight home.

Spent most of the day watching 911 stuff on TV.  I remember how I was at the union office all that day without a TV and then worked the night at the Red Cross.  Went there after work for days.

I always thought life would be simplified after retirement.  Jane wants me to come for a visit after seeing my oncologist on Tuesday.  But there are other things I should do and I can't figure out how to juggle them:
Thursday: VTLA bbq, 
Friday: BCTLA Executive, 
Saturday: geocaching events in Stanley Park and Jericho Beach
Sunday: geocaching event in Arlington, WA
Monday: cancer support group
Wednesday: cancer support group
?: a trip around Whistler to Lillooet to get challenge caches
No point in making decisions until I see what Karen's new plan for me is.

No comments: