Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snowy night

Stopped at the library and bank on the way to meet Mae and Connie at the BoPoMo photo studio where she was having photos taken before having the twins.  They look like an excellent place for baby photos.

Dropped Mae off at her doctors and then took Connie home.  Took the glasses I found in Stanley Park to the local office of Civil Aviation Canada.  The Director General from Ottawa had dropped them while geocaching and the office will ship them back to him.
My doctor wasn't working today so I went to the Walk In Clinic at Seymour for my flu shot and a prescription renewal.  The doctor was the brother-in-law of a principal I used to work with and I knew his sister.  Small world.  He increased the dosage for the Sjögren's Syndrome to try to get rid of more of the pain.

Dropped the prescription off and Safeway and loaded up with groceries for the snowy weekend.

No comments: