Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good news, bad news...

Went to look for some new caches in the sunshine this morning.  One near me was under water at high tide so I left it!  Found 3 on Sea Island and one in Steveston.

Didn't feel well so stopped at IGA for groceries and headed home.

My oncologist called tonight to say the trial company wrote to say it isn't working.  When she heard about me going into shock at the first treatment, it wasn't hard to decide to stop.  We will have to find a Plan C!  For now, I'll keep taking my Exemestane daily and see a doctor on Wednesday (Karen is away).

Then my lawyer phoned to say they have reached a settlement over my car accident and my cheque will be here soon.  Two years!

The gift certificate arrived from Harrison Hot Springs and I'll take Pru for 2 nights, 2 breakfasts and one dinner.  I'll pick a date after I know more about treatment plans.

Finished all levels on Angry Birds (3 stars for everything) so I can go to bed now.

No comments: