Thursday, February 11, 2010

SeaTac


Drove to the Cancer Agency for a 9 a.m. bloodtest (5 vials).  Cambie was clear and the parking lot was half empty.  I picked up a card to show I can use the parking lot during the games.  It is too close to a Canada Line stations and there is a temptation for muggles to park and ride.  Bean So Good has changed hands and the scone was hard and stale - must switch coffee shops.  Saw my oncologist at 11:15 (an hour late) and she is happy with my condition.

Headed down to SeaTac to pick up Pru as she returned from visiting Patience in Houston.  Bought a bunch of stuff at Harry & David's and then found a cache in Marysville.  Soon realized I was running out of time due to the big Seattle rush hour.  So glad Vancouver isn't full of freeways!!!

Pru's flight arrived 15 minutes late at 6.  My GPS took a circuitous route to the Seattle Crab Co., near Northgate.  We had halibut cheeks and mashed potatoes topped with carmelized onions and blue cheese.  Excellent!

Got Pru home at 11:30 and Daniel was there to greet us.  He came from Shanghai at noon and is volunteering for the Olympics.  I drove 550 km.

No comments: