Saturday, January 23, 2010

New TV

Picked up Pam at 10 this morning.  She needed 9 for the Baker's Dozen.  Lori and I are finished and she will do her last one on Friday as we head for the final in Saanich.   We started with a couple in Tsawwassen and then finished her tally in Surrey on #10.  We continued a bit to get me to 15 with some caches Pam already had.  We had Mexican for lunch at Luna Loca with a coupon from my Entertainment Book.

Enjoyed watching the huge rainbow on the way home.  We did well at avoiding rain through the day.

Sunny Electronics called to say they could bring the TV and it arrived at 7 tonight.  The 2 men had some trouble setting it up.  I finally took the remote and found it with one push of a button - hah!  They couldn't do the digital box so rewired it so I could watch the hockey game and use my computer.  I'll put the wires back tomorrow and call Shaw tomorrow.

A lamp near the TV had a really hot plug when they touched it so I'll get rid of it.  While pulling it out I knocked the Lava Lamp off the shelf and hit one of the men.  Duh!

Matt called to say he had a pain and I told him to go to emergency.  Haven't heard back yet.

My ankle chose to hurt today.  Variety is the spice of life.

No comments: