Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home again

Pam, Lori and I had another great day today.  We started with Eggs Benedict (California style) in our hotel and then headed out caching.  After climbing up a small mountain and reaching a creek that had a log crossing, I gave up and went back to the car.  It took an hour for Lori and Pam to find the cache and join me.  They were wet and thirsty and agreed I had made the right choice.

We stopped for a Starbucks around noon and worked on until it was time for dinner at Fish on Fifth in Sidney.  I love this place and so did they.  The halibut tasted like it was right off the boat.

We caught the 7:00 ferry home and found the final cache near the terminal.  A good way to end since we started with one at the other end.  You can only find these 2 if you are in line.  I walked over 7 km today and about 5 yesterday and found 28 caches for a total of 563.  Pam passed 500 and Lori is now over 800!

I was home just after 9 and will sleep tonight!

No comments: