Sunday, January 24, 2010

Matt's Pain

Andrea called this morning to say Matt had been transferred by ambulance at 8 this morning from Eagle Ridge to Burnaby General.  I arrived to visit at about 11:30, just as she and the girls did.  I stayed for an hour.  He is waiting for an appendectomy.  I stayed for about an hour.  A while later, he had the surgery.  He is now groggy but well.

Tried hooking up digital box, PVR & VCR/DVD with guidance from Shaw but it didn't work.  Even with the cable directly into the digital box they can't detect it.  A tech will come Wednesday - what I wanted in the first place.  I rewired it again so I can watch basic TV.  Football was amazing on the big screen.  I watched a bit of the curling and could hear the brooms on the ice.  I can still remember when the man down the street built a TV out of a kit and we all came over to watch Elvis on Ed Sullivan and the tiny screen.


No comments: