Monday, December 8, 2008

New School Board

Up early - physio was 8:30. Good massage on back and neck. My foot an ankle are well aligned.

Met Pru at White Spot for breakfast. Basically finished my Christmas shopping. Just a few things left that I'll look for in Texas. Cab home.

Joan picked my up for the VESTA Status of Women meeting. Barb and I then went out for dinner (White Spot again). We attended the final meeting of the old Board of Education and the inauguration of the new one. Patti Bacchus was elected as the new chair. She is an active parent who topped the polls. What a change from the last couple of chairs! Gregor Robinson, the new mayor, showed up. He even brought a bunch of the new council members. I can't remember ever seeing a mayor inside the VSB building!!!!

Stayed to visit a bit and eat. Moira was there and drove me home.

I didn't sleep much last night and really feel it now. My neck was quite sore but better after physio. It is hurting a bit tonight. My ankle is fine.

No comments: