Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Long Day

Met with my financial adviser. Looks like the 1st $12,500 payment into RRSP for Opus Cranberries is toast - they are offering me about $250. I'm not selling and I'm not making the 2nd payment. They seem so shady. All the promises made by Jill Bock turn out to be lies.

Met Matt & Pru at the White Spot in Oakridge and she bought us lunch. Good food & good company. Andrea picked up Matt to go to Children's for an appointment to look at Sadie's hip. Turns out she needs surgery for her hip dysplasia - hip osteotomy.

Wandered around the mall shopping for the afternoon. My foot held up but I was really tired by the time I walked across the street for physio at 3. My ankle has almost normal range of motion. I have some exercises to do and have to practice walking properly. I have been flatfooted to protect the break. Physio also spent time working on my neck and shoulders. I was glad when the cab got me home!

No comments: