Saturday, October 4, 2008

Windy

Quite windy here all day. I was so glad that the owners had the huge trees in the front properly pruned yesterday. The morningglory is totally gone and there is room between the branches for the wind. They were worrying me in big storms. Today they behaved much better.

Started at the library and then went to the mall at Marine Way & Bryne Rd. There is a large movie lot across the street with storefronts and fake roads. Too bad they don't build in a viewing area.

I like shopping at Market Crossing. I found everything I was looking for in Staples, HomeSense, Linens & Things, PriceSmart, Vancity & Cobbs.

Spent the day with bills. VISA sent new, safer cards. Still can't contact everyone to change automatic billing. I found myself yelling at the Telus Automatic Voice - it must have worked since I was switched to a very nice live man.

Found a new TV station called CPAC at 110 that shows politics all day. Watched some of the debates again. Palin is scary. A piece in the NY Times suggests she is running for President, not VP (see DIGG on side).

No comments: