Monday, July 21, 2014

Point Roberts

The last piece of my order from Amazon arrived at TSB Shipping this morning so I headed down to Point Roberts.  Was thinking that there wasn't much traffic on the new highway when I came upon an accident heading the other way. Couldn't see over the centre meridian, but had to drive through acrid smoke.  I could just see the firefighters pouring water on something.
@news1130traffic: 11:37 #DELTABC There's a garbage truck on fire on Deltaport Way just west of #BCHwy17a
Had a good lunch at the Pier at the Marina.  I was the only customer at 12:30.  They didn't have any spinach for a spinach salad, so I ordered a Caeser with prawns.  It was good, but not great.  Missing Parmesan cheese.

Filled up with $1.19/gallon gas and grabbed a bottle of wine.  Always have everything unpacked on the passenger seat and sailed through Customs.  Failed to find a couple of caches in Tswasssen, so went to Richmond for #23.

The tumours on my back acted up after I got home.  Advil and finding the right position settled it foe.  Tired after a long day.

No comments: