Monday, July 28, 2014

Impark

Called Impark about Friday's $90 ticket. Started by saying I was calling to pay but was trying to understand how I'd messed up.  I had paid with my phone app and made mistakes when adding time.  They believed me and cut the bill by 75%.

Lori is in town for Georgina's daughter's wedding party.  She picked me up this morning and found a cache for me that I could never have clambered for.  We had lattés at Starbucks.  Won't see her for another month.

Too tired to do much else.  It's getting harder to stand still.  Tylenol 3’s are working.  Heard today that my PET Scan is Friday, August 8.  Have start fasting at noon and be there at 5:45.  Won't finish until 8:00.

1 comment:

J Tyson said...

There is an article about research subjects blogging in today's Wall Street Journal:

http://on.wsj.com/1rE781j