Friday, May 23, 2014

Geocaching

It was raining this morning so Pam picked me up at noon.  We found a couple of caches and had lunch at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company on Main - Ocean Wise shrimp in a light basil lemon mayonnaise with cured tomatoes, boiled organic egg & sprouts. 

We continued cleaning up our Vancouver map. I started feeling bad and really sweating.  We made one bathroom stop on the way home.  Had bad diarrhea for the next few hours.  Drinking Ginger Ale and just had some yoghurt.  Still a bit shaky.  

My trials nurse called to check on me.  She is concerned about a growing tumour below my stomach. It feels like the skin cancer we biopsied before (it was breast cancer mets).  Might have to move up my next CT or do a biopsy.  It gets complicated because of the detailed rules of the trial.  

No comments: