Friday, May 30, 2014

Checkup day

Hard to get up for 8:30 bloodwork.  Went to the a Sunshine Diner for Eggs Benny.  Back to Fairmont to see Dr. Sun who was covering for Karen.  Liked her a lot.  She and the trials nurse spent a long time talking to me.  She really understood my problems with appointments and will fix the conflict between chemo and an appointment with the radiation oncologist in July.  Helps that they were in med school together.

They were concerned about the bunch of new tumours on my stomach and back.  Hopefully, restarting the Taxol will help.  They think the wound on my leg is healing.  There's still a hole, but it's not draining or bleeding anymore.  The plan is go back to Taxol on Monday and Reolysin on Monday and Tuesday.  I have a CT Scan booked for the end of June.

Couldn't find parking at Granville Island.  Forgot about the Children's Festival.  Loaded up at Safeway instead.


No comments: