Monday, April 7, 2014

Another attack

Luke drove me to the Cancer Agency this morning.  I took a Dexamethasone with breakfast to see if it would help keep the allergic reaction at bay. The predrugs took an hour and then the Tamoxifen.  Three minutes in, the pain started in the right sloulder and across my chest.  It was hard to breathe and mt face was dark red.  The nurse called through the hole in the wall for help.  She stopped the drip and pushed in more Benadryl and some Hydrochortizone.  The othe one crook my vitals and the on call doctor came to check me.  I had a sore back but not last week's spasms.

Once I felt better we tried again.  Went well and the Reolysin took another hour.  Freemasons took me home.  Left at 9:45 and got back at 3:30.  Really doped up and slept a lot.  Bit feverish tonight.

No comments: