Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mary Pack

Appointment at 2:30 with my Occupational Therapist at Mary Pack.  My new black leather wrist splints are in and she began fitting the right one and adding the straps.  Should be finished on my next double appointment.

Moved on to my Physical Therapist at 3:30 and she worked on my knees and hands.  Put my hands into hot wax and had them wrapped up for most of the time.  Did a bunch of exercises for my knees and legs and then had ice packs put on top and heated pads below.  After that, she put strips of black tape around the kneecaps.  It should last for about 5 days.

Picked up some dinner at Max's on the way home.  It was a funny day with big snowflakes mixed in with the rain.  Felt out of step in my shorts.

Canucks actually won tonight after last night's big game.  Sure helps having a hot backup goalie.

Had another Gerd attack tonight but it wasn't as severe or as long as the last ones.  Maybe that expensive drug is working.

No comments: