Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Found it

Lori picked up Pam & I at Pam's house and drove us to deepest Surrey.  We had all tried finding a cache near King George Blvd & Fraser Hwy a few times.  This time we had hints from others.  A homeless man has been under the trees for weeks and we decided he just wasn't going to leave.  He actually pointed us in the right direction and Lori found it!  I gave the man some money and he didn't seem bothered by us.  We then went to another nearby one I had failed at before and Lori found that one, too.  Enough rain so we headed home.

Stopped at IHOP for pancakes since it is Pancake Tuesday.  Went to Winter Tonic at John Oliver Secondary's new Learning Commons.  The room really looked good and I liked the sessions I attended - Learning Commons at Livingstone & Adult Reads.  Came away with a reading list.  Nice to visit so many old friends.


No comments: