Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finn Slough

Met Pam at Finn Slough to find a cache.  The hint said you had to climb a bit so I thought Pam would be more nimble.  It wasn't too bad and the scenery early in the morning along the Fraser was spectacular.  We saw a swan and I spotted an eagle.

Bought the neatest little speaker at the Apple Store after weeks of looking for just the right thing.  It is a Jawbone Jambox and the Bluetooth works with my iPhone and iPad.  I can charge it with a power cord or by plugging it into a USB port on my computer.  Once I set my music or radio app going, I can carry it anywhere in the apartment to listen.  I love not having wires.  So much so, I then went to Canadian Tire and bought a chargeable Dirt Devil PowerFlex 2-in-1 Hand and Stick Vac.  My hand vacuum is broken and the old stick is on its last legs.

Picked up some bread at Cobs and was home by noon.

Another hockey day with the Juniors & Canucks winning.

Woke up with a headache for the 3rd day in a row but it disappeared after I was out for a bit.

No comments: