Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last chemo of the decade

Woke up with a sore throat but put it down to sinuses and went out anyway.  Picked up Mae and arrived at the Cancer Agency for bloodwork at 10.  Saw Stephanie a bit later and my temperature and blood pressure were normal.

Read the papers and then had lunch in the cafeteria.  Went to Mae and Darline at 12 for Therapeutic Touch.  I fell asleep during and after.

Chemo was at 1 and it went well.  I was in my car by 2:15.  Stopped at Safeway and then home.

I am really tired and keep falling asleep.  My throat is still sore.  I'm supposed to watch out for a fever and am to call the doctor on call at the Agency if I get one.  Awe well, I hardly ever catch anything.  Maybe I'll to to my GP next week for my hayfever nasal pump.  It usually clears up the sinus problem.

No comments: