Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Victoria - Day 2

Slept for 9 hours last night!

Parked on a side street near the Empress. Had coffee & a scone to start the day. Walked up and down Government Street. Bought books (including presents) at Munro's and chocolates at Rogers. Lunch was a crab sandwich at Pescatores Seafood and Grill.

Visited Landsharkz and bought some geocaching supplies. Failed to find the first cache on the way to Reynolds Secondary to meet Karen. Had to pick up a couple of boxes of BCTLA conference binders for Richmond. Alana was in a meeting so I didn't get to see her.

Found a couple of caches!! Failed another. Never know if I am just not good enough or if has disappeared when I can't find one.

Went to Cousin Liz's for dinner with her and Hans. Had great dinner and good visit.

Still have that irritating cough. I am using my hayfever spray to see it it will help. Not yet!

No comments: