Saturday, February 7, 2009

New shoes

Took Andrea her birthday present this morning. I missed it while in Victoria. Nice to see Sadie and Lily playing together. This is a result of being cooped up during the snow.

Found another geocache, Treasures of the World, on the way home - a neat little pocket park on 37th between Knight and Fraser. I sent CoreyNJoey's Wretched Skull Geocoin that I found in Victoria on its way. It started in Seattle and spent some time touring New Zealand.

I picked up some new shoes at Kintec Footlabs that I ordered last Saturday. They are North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR® - "the optimal all-terrain shoe that's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable." Should be perfect for geocaching when I don't really need the hiking boots.

Took a latte & Miso soup to Moira. She now has The Cold.

No comments: