Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy day

Even though Mel did laundry Friday, I decided to do more today. My towel from Harrison and all my winter sweatshirts.

My lawyer called to talk about my health. The ankle hasn't been bothering me but I still have a pretty sore neck. I am going to keep on with physio.

Got a much needed haircut and then went to the Status of Women meeting at VESTA. Took minutes and emailed them before we left. We are planning a dinner for International Womens Day, probably on March 11th.

Met Louise for dinner and then to the last regular meeting of the BCCA Lesbian/Bisexual Cancer Support Group. The world has changed since we started many years ago and maybe we aren't as necessary - at least in Vancouver. We'll still exist in a looser format. We are having a great information morning for lesbians called Living the Dolce Vita in Comfortable Shoes on March 14th.

Took some stuff to Pru's and stayed to visit for awhile.

Home to play my turns in Facebook Scrabble.

No comments: