Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good checkup

Saw a new doctor for my 3-week checkup.  She was really pleased on how well I looked.  My tumour markers are still falling and my blood tests were all good.  Only negative was the $80 ticket I got.  I tried to pay but one machine didn't recognize my credit card.  There was a crowd around the other with one woman lying on the ground.  I didn't want to be late, so took a chance.  I called right away and they cut it down to $40.

Off to the Cancer Agency for my prescription. Had a free cup of tea in a waiting room while I waited.  My Kobo is great on days like this.

Had a great kunch at the Sunshine Diner - best Eggs Benedict I've ever had.  Came with perfect pan fried potatoes and a bowl of fresh fruit.

Bought a warm jacket at Mark's for tomorrow's geocaching.

No comments: