Friday, November 29, 2013

Snow ready

Couldn't get into Blogger last night to write my post.  Works fine this morning.

Took my car to Open Road Toyota in Richmond for servicing.  They changed the oil, fixed another airbag recall and put on my tires.  So nice having them store my tires so I don't have to worry about a someone stealing them from my locker in the dark underground parking lot.  Took 3 hours, mostly the recall.  Walk across the road to Fender's for lunch - egg salad sandwich and pumpkin pie.  Had my Kobo and a good book to kill time.  Bought gas and a Starbucks for a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. 

Tried new recipe for dinner and it was a winner - Avocado, Chicken & Walnut Salad

Had very little sleep Wednesday night, so was tired all day.  Canucks woke me up.  Much better game.  


No comments: