Saturday, November 9, 2013

Can't win

Got caught in big traffic jam on Marine Dr due to construct and then filming.  Finally reached London Drugs to return a clock I bought a few days ago.  I really had wanted a clock radio.  Finally chose one and went to the till waited in line for a while and then was sent to to front for returns.  Stood in a longer line and was sent to the electronics department.  Of course, when I got home I couldn't get it to work with my iPhone, even thought it had the right connector.  Another return coming.

Was more successful at Safeway.  Brought home Japanese takeout for lunch and dinner.   First bit of diarrhea this morning, so thought all that rice would help.  Also bought some grapefruit.  Some sites say not to take it with the chemo drug I'm on. Others recommend them for diarrhea.  My plan is to split the difference.  I'll eat them on my week off, not when taking the Capecitabine.


No comments: