Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer tires

Finally took my car in for servicing at Open Road Toyota in the Richmond Auto Mall.  Arrived at 9:45 and left at 3:10.  A long day and it cost $740.  So glad to have the summer tires on.  Haven't been driving much and was way below the mileage for the regular servicing.  Didn't have to pay for the airbag recall.  Walked across the street to Fenders for lunch - great egg salad on rye.

My toaster oven gave up the ghost while doing my toast this morning so bought a new one at London Drugs.  Also upgraded my Kobo to the Kobo Aura HD at Chapters.  Never can find the clip on light when I need it.  This one is built in.  The screen is also bigger.

Got home just in time to see Toronto demolish the Lions.

Didn't sleep well last night.  Lost of aches.  After sitting for 5 hours today, the tumour at the top of my leg was really sore.  It seems to have settled down now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
Great post.
I like your blog.
Thanks! for sharing Good information.
Ottawa Summer Tires