Friday, April 5, 2013

Safeway trip

Went to Safeway in the morning.  Started with a Starbucks latte that was on sale for $2.  Loved the cup holder in my cart.  Filled up the cart but still forgot some things on my list.  How can you not see what is right on the shopping app?   (I use Buy me a pie! and it syncs between my iPad and iPhone).

Started getting my daily headache so went back to sit at Starbucks for a bit.  Finally checked out and headed home.  Groceries came a couple of hours later.

Impressed with the pharmacy in Coquitlam that is now supplying my cancer drug.  They called on Wednesday to arrange refill delivery and the box came rsoon after the groceries.  Nice that I can stop worrying about it.

The headache is really irritating.  By the time I got home, my hair was wet with sweat.  Tylenol takes it away after a bit but I get tired out.  Dozed on and off through a couple of curling losses and a great Canucks shutout redemption. Roy is going to be great.

No comments: