Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2nd sleepless night

My headache started up again when I went to bed but went away quickly with some Tylenol.  My leg acted up again and kept me awake most of the night. Finally got up at 3:30 and did some recycling.

Had to be at the Cancer Agency at 9:00 for bloodwork.  Went to Waves for a latte and to read the paper on my iPad.  Finally left when a couple of men started doin business calls at the top of their voices. Brush shops would kick them out.

Saw Dr. Geddes at 10:30.  I've got some new little tumours at the back of my abdomen.  Most of the trouble I'm having (headaches, weight loss, fatigue...) are side effects of the drugs.  Better some discomfort if they are keeping me alive.  My weight is down to 173.  I was up to about 220 at one time.

Came straight home instead of shopping.  Headache was coming.  Not so bad today.  Just a bit of pain in the background.

No comments: