Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick solution

Got a call this morning from the woman Karen asked to solve my pill problem.  She said not to worry - she would fix it.  The problem was the fax of the script had not gone through.  Any fax machine I've used prints a fail message.  She said to wait for more calls.

The next call was from Ottawa.  I talked to George or an hour. He kept putting me on hold so I'd go back to my TV show.  He was very friendly and is even trying to get Pacific Blue Cross to pay some of it.  I won't have to pay anything as it is a compassionate program.

Kati, from McKesson Pharmacy in Coquitlam was the next caller.  They deal with specialty drugs and e was very efficient.  I will receive a month at a time and she will call a few days before to set the delivery time.   The box of pills arrived by courier at 16:00.  No dispensing or delivery fees!

I'll start taking them in the morning.

Someone messed up and I know it wasn't my oncologists.

No comments: