Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Button, button, who's got the pills?

Spent the day with Pam, Lori and Maureen in North Delta & Surrey.  Still just navigating.  Had my first hamburger in ages at the White Spot and enjoyed it.

Got a message from my oncologists' secretary when I was picking up my car. She was answering the message I left last week about my missing pills (3weeks now).  I am sure she hadn't said anything to the doctors and couldn't now as they were off for a few days.  I yelled at her a bit but she still didn't get how serious this was.

I emailed Karen using her Agency account and she answered quickly!  She had no idea what had been going on and someone will fix it in the morning.  First time in 20 years I've had a problem there.

Downside of going back on the Afinitor will be the increased fatigue and lack of appetite.

No comments: