Friday, August 3, 2012

Afternoon snoozes

Thought it would be a quick day but it ended up long.  Left watching the Olympics at 9 and met Dominica and Marilyn from Cygnet Orthotics.  She's just about finished designing my new rings (to replace the ones I lost) and I'll pick them up Wednesday.  Gave Dominica a map of the geocaches around Chilliwack for her holidays.  Getting her hooked!

Bought some stuff at Cobs and then went to Point Roberts for a new camera bag, a bottle of Spanish wine and a scone.  Pam left her sweatshirt in the car so I took it back.  She told me where to go in Ladner to buy some moth traps for Pru's house.  After buying a bunch of fruit and fresh corn, I delivered the traps to the house Pru is painting and we went to Vera's Burger Shack for lunch.

Home just after 3 and actually fell asleep for over an hour.

No comments: