Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pasta Tuesday

Met Karen C at the Boston Pizza at Market Crossing in Burnaby for Pasta Tuesday.  We compared our GPS units and got caught up.  Always nice to speak to someone with the same problems.  I spend a lot of time with cancer patients but hardly ever taught about my arthitis.

Picked up a couple of presents at TSB in Point Roberts and filled up with gas at $1.09.  Took a second try at a cache I'd not been able to find in Beach Grove.  Had it quickly this time.

Then I made the mistake of going to Canadian Tire.  Once again, I stomped out frustrated and empty handed.  Poor staff and too many things in locked cabinets.  Picked up present at Chapters but gave up on the 2 kids books I wanted.  Crappy organization of shelves and no staff.  Kidsbooks will calm me down.


No comments: