Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last checkup of 2011

Saw an oncologist today for my checkup.  She didn't find any lymph nodes and was satisfied with how I looked.  My tumour markers have stayed the same for the last 3 tests.  I've lost some weight.  I'm to continue on the Tamoxifen and come back in 2 months.  I still have a CT Scan in December to check on what was showing in my lung.

I had a headache that kept me up last night.  It was still there this morning and I spent some time in the bathroom.  Think it might have been nerves.  Here is today's horoscope:
Taurus (April 20-May 20): You might feel worried today. Perhaps you’ve lost your self-confidence. You're second-guessing yourself. This is no big deal – we all have days like this. Don't beat yourself up about it. “Hakuna Matata!” (No worries.)
Found today's cache in Richmond and did some grocery shopping.

Feeling better tonight.

No comments: