Monday, August 22, 2011

Home

There were barking dogs in the hotel breakfast room.  Couldn't find hot water for tea and there were too many people so I left with just juice.  Told the man at the desk as I checked out about the dogs and he took off down the hall in a fury.

Went right to the ferry to Whidbey Island and was on the 8:30.  Found an earthcache and then my GPS stopped working.  Since I can't use the iPhone in the U.S., I gave up and headed home. 

Did some shopping at The Olive Shoppe in La Conner and had a good lunch at the Waterfront Cafe.  Bought gas at COSTCO for $3.599/gal (94.6/litre).  Stopped at the Duty Free for a bottle of rum.  It cost $4.50 since I had filled up my card.  

There was only 1 car ahead of me in the NEXUS lane so I was home just after 3.  I was glad I had come straight home.  I had a bit of a headache and I had a few other aches and pains.  Don't need to do much tomorrow.

No comments: