Friday, March 25, 2011

What appointment?

Picked my Faslodex at Macdonald's Pharmacy and stopped at the Book Warehouse to spend the gift certificate Mae gave me for Christmas - Voices of British Columbia.

Sat for a long time and double checked that I was in the computer.  A nurse finally sent me to the chemo floor to have my port flushed while they looked for my file.  It was there when I arrived and luckily it was an experienced nurse who had tracked it down.  While there was a copy of the prescription renewal, there was no order to give the shot.  She was seeing my doctor in the afternoon and deciced to give the shot without the order since it was obvious it was supposed to be there.

Bought groceries at Granville Island and wandered a bit before going home. 

My leg is still sore to touch but not getting any worse.



No comments: