Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eye test

Met Pru at the lawyer's early this morning and then we had breakfast at Solley's.

Saw Dr. Archer for my regular eye exam.  He had some suggestions for dealing with the dry eyes caused by the Sjögren's syndrome.  My lenses only need a little tweaking so I'll leave them this time.  The astigmatism has actually gone but I am still far sighted.

I told him how tricky it was getting to walk on uneven ground.  He thought it was because of the trifocals and recommended a new pair of glasses for using outside that just have a little bifocal for reading.  I'll keep the old ones for using while reading a computer screen.

My shoulder was quite painful so I came straight home (via the library) and popped a Tylenol.  It settled down after a while.

What a game the Canucks had tonight!  President's Cup!!

No comments: