Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rats

The day started out wrong.  I packed my pack for the day at the Cancer Agency last night.  Headed out today and had to come back for the forgotten wallet.  This made me 1/2 hour late for bloodwork.  Two nurses were quite upset and thought something had happened as I am never late.  Nice to be missed!

Saw Karen at 10 and the CT Scan on Monday showed that the node in the right groin is growing.  This is the one that was estrogen negative in the biopsy a few months ago.  The plan is to lift the blind on my clinical trial to see if I have been getting the real drug.  If not, I'll probably switch to it.  If yes, everything stops and we move on to Plan C.  First I need a bunch of bloodwork and a bone scan.

Met Mae for lunch at the Cactus Club and then back to the Agency for a couple of hours of reading.  Had the chemo at 2:15 and was on my way home by 3.  

Met Moira for dinner at Applause and to pick up a box for the conference.  Really tired so didn't stay out long.

My suitcase is already in the car and I am nearly ready for this weekend's BCTLA conference in Kelowna.

No comments: